Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The Ghost Writer [2010]


PLOT: A ghostwriter hired to complete the memoirs of a former British prime minister uncovers secrets that put his own life in jeopardy.

Let me start with - Thriller/Suspense where were you in this movie?

It seemed pretty obvious from the beginning of this movie that it was going to be boring, I mean it started off pretty slow and had maybe one or two scenes which would keep you at the edge of your feet. Everything was pretty much predictable and the only thing that was out of the ordinary and suspenseful was the ending, which I will gladly admit I did not see coming.

No I didn't want to see more blood/terror in the movie but I did want to see more of a suspense and thriller from it, more along the lines of some more twists and turns like the ending of the movie. The movie had a pretty slow start and it continued until about 3/4 of the movie, you can easily argue that the last quarter of the movie was the whole movie, well at least the good parts of the movie.

Overall I was not impressed or felt like it was good use of my time nor would I recommend anyone to waste their time watching this film.

Rate - 4/10

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this review. I found it really helpful and will make sure to not watch this movie in the future :)

    ReplyDelete